FAQ – Find the answers to the most frequently asked questions
What areas in London do you cover?
- We cover all areas within the M25.
How much does it cost?
- Regular domestic cleaning – £10 per hour
- Spring Cleaning; End of Tenancy cleaning; One-off cleaning – £13 per hour
What is the minimum number of hours per visit?
- 2 hours
What cleaning materials should i get?
- Buton Limited does not supply cleaning materials for the regular domestic cleaning services. You need to provide cleaning materials on a regular basis. You cleaner will inform you if your supplies are running low.
- We recommend to our client to use environmentally friendly products.
- We are able to provide you with cleaning materials in case you have requested Spring clean; One-off cleaning or End of Tenancy cleaning for an additional charge.
What happens if something is damaged or broken in my home?
- We will always treat your home with the greatest care; however, should damage or breakage occur while we are cleaning, we will make every effort to have the item repaired, or replaced if it cannot be repaired. Insurance claims will be filed when appropriate.
What hours do your cleaners work?
- Our regular domestic cleaners, spring cleaning and End of tenancy cleaning teams are available 7 days a week, from 8am to 8pm.
Am I going to have the same cleaner every time?
- When we start your cleaning we will select the maid that we believe will be the best match for you and your home. They will then settle in nice and quickly and remain your regular cleaner from then on. If you do not feel that the maid we have sent you is working out well at your home then do call and let us know as we are happy to try other cleaners until we find the perfect match for you.
How does the maid enter into my home?
- Buton Limited are usually given a spear set of keys from their clients, so that the maid could enter and clean their homes.
- Should you rather let your maid in each visit, please, make sure you will actually be present on the day when the service is due. In some cases we are able to secure a time slot for the cleaning services. Very often we are not able to specify an exact arrival time of the maid. This is way we do encourage our clients to issue keys for access.
How do you vet your cleaners?
Buton Limited have proven system to vet the cleaners. We ask for:
- Proof of address
- Permission to work in UK
- Passed an interview
- Give training
Are you insured?
Yes, we are. Buton Limited has a Public Liability Cover for £ 1,000,000 and Employer’s Liability Insurance for £10,000,000
How is the payment taken?
- You can pay directly to the cleaner the advertised hourly rate depending on the services you have booked with us. However most of the payments are made via bank transfers to the company’s account as a standard procedure. This way we could first establish you are happy with the quality and efficiency of the maid who has performed the cleaning duties at your home and then after to send you an invoice.